- Release 6.4 for Splunk Enterprise, Splunk Cloud, Splunk Light and Hunk has launched!
Splunk Enterprise, Splunk Cloud, Splunk Light - What is new?
- Symantec MARGIN BUILDER FY17 Bigger, Better, Stronger
Please be aware that from today 4 th April, our partners can register a wider range of Core Security products into the Margin Builder !!
- Symantec is removing its 30 day late renewal grace period.
From 9th May 2016, Symantec will only accept renewal orders with Renewal SKUs up to the maintenance contract or subscription expiry date.
- Next Generation IBM Storwize V5000
Next Generation IBM Storwize V5000
- Release of Check Point’ new 15000 and 23000 series appliances
Check Point is happy to update you on the upcoming release of Check Point’ new 15000 and 23000 series appliances.
- New 700 series Check Point appliances for small and medium businesses
Check Point is happy to introduce 2 new models of the Check Point 700 series (730 and 750) for small and medium businesses.
- Next Generation Threat Prevention packages and year-1 bundles (NGTP and NGTX)
Check Point will focus its offerings on the NGFW, NGTP and NGTX packages, providing a simpler and more focused solution.
- Check Point price list changes
Effective March 1, 2016 there will be two price list changes.
- Websense signed an agreement to acquire McAfee Next Generation Firewall and McAfee Firewall Enterprise
Raytheon|Websense signed an agreement to acquire McAfee Next Generation Firewall and McAfee Firewall Enterprise and product teams.
- Trend Micro Acquires HP TippingPoint
Trend Micro recently has acquired the HP TippingPoint business.
- Trend Micro Selects Arrow as 2015 Global Distributor of the Year
Arrow today announced it was awarded the 2015 Trend Micro Global Distributor of the Year Award.
- Next GUARANTEED sessions at Arrow Education - Seats available
Citrix, Veeam, VMware
Find out the next guaranteed sessions of VMware, Citrix, Veeam & EnterpriseDB in October on https://edu.arrow.com/be/news&event/index.html#news_913 . Still some seats available!
- F5 drives enhanced cloud and security services with BIG-IP V12.0
This week, F5 announced BIG-IP version 12.0, a major software release that expands F5’s hybrid platform of services and greatly improves the agility, security, and performance of cloud application deployments.
- F5 wins two security awards at Uk event
In July, F5 won two categories at the prestigious Computing Vendor Excellence Awards , Application Security Award for BIG-IP Application Security Manager and Network Security Award for Silverline DDoS Protection Service.
- F5 wins best BEST LTE CORE NETWORK PRODUCT AWARD
At the recent LTE World Summit in Amsterdam, F5 submitted the BIG-IP platform for consideration and came home with the win for Best LTE Core Network Product .
- New f5 security accreditation
F5 is pleased to announce the release of the new Security Accreditation Program.
- F5 Partner Value Discount
As announced earlier this year, we are now ready to deploy the changes to Partner Value Discount (PVD) in the Unity Partner Program , effective August 3 rd .
- Arrow Partner Connect - October 22nd
Arrow ECS Belgium
Arrow is proud to invite all its partners to Arrow Partner Connect 2015. This is an afternoon and evening with business, fun and networking.
- Help Customers Speed Up Application Deployments with SmartStackTM: Best-of-Breed Integrated Infrastructure
Help Customers Speed Up Application Deployments with SmartStackTM: Best-of-Breed Integrated Infrastructure With flash disrupting enterprise storage, best-of-breed infrastructure today requires the underlying storage platform to leverage flash to adapt to varying workloads. However, while flash can help address performance challenges, it cannot address capacity challenges.
- Partner Best Practice: 3 Easy Ways to Drive Demand Gen With Nimble Storage
Partner Best Practice: 3 Easy Ways to Drive Demand Gen With Nimble Storage Establish a regular cadence with prospects using pre-approved Nimble email marketing
- Partner Registration Open
Partner Registration Open Are you planning on attending RSA TechFest this year in Orlando, FL? The event will take place at the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center on October 4th-7th. Registration is now open for partners! Visit www.RSATechFest.com to register now.
- Recent Product Launches
Recent Product Launches Security Analytics 10.5 Security Analytics v.10.5, which introduces great new features including support of Amazon Web Services and a new, throughput-based pricing and packaging model, was made generally available to resell on June 16.
- End of Sale for RSA Security Analytics All-in-One Appliance
End of Sale for RSA Security Analytics All-in-One Appliance RSA is announcing the End of Sale of the RSA Security Analytics All-in-One (AIO) Appliance, to take effect September 15, 2015. We will no longer be offering the SA AIO to new customers
- Worry-Free Rewards Q2 is live
Worry-Free Rewards is an exclusive incen tive for our low-end resellers.
- Research Paper: Piercing the HawkEye
We just published our latest TrendLabs research paper, entitled Piercing the HawkEye: Nigerian Cybercriminals Use a Simple Keylogger to Prey on SMBs Worldwide .
- Windows Server 2003 End of Support: Sales Opportunity
Windows Server 2003 End of Support: Sales Opportunity If your customers use Windows Server 2003 and have not fully migrated to a new platform, Microsoft’s end of support (July 14, 2015) will create serious security issues for them.
- Securing the Software Defined Data Center: New webinar and Solution Brief
Securing the Software Defined Data Center: New webinar and Solution Brief Hear first-hand from VMware and Trend Micro how a SDDC architecture helps enterprises achieve distinct IT outcomes for greater security, availability and faster service delivery.
- Patch those Vulnerabilities: Avoid exploitation
Patch those Vulnerabilities: Avoid exploitation Another security incident on the same scale as Shellshock is a real possibility in the near future.
- View archived news