- Protect data and IT systems against advanced and unknown threats
Read here how companies are integrating Trend Micro to practively protect data and IT systems against advanced and unknown threats.
- Gartner and Forrester have named Trend Micro as a leader in Endpoint Security. Find out why!
Gartner and Forrester have named Trend Micro as a leader in Endpoint Security. Find out why!
- Launch of Symantec Endpoint Protection 14
Attackers are employing more sophisticated techniques. Your customers need a solution that combines next generation and essential endpoint technology to address the growing threat.
- ‘Next-generation’ endpoint protection
‘Next-generation’ endpoint protection has been getting a lot of press recently. But what does the term actually mean?
- NETSCOUT Introduces AirCheck G2, the Industry-First 802.11ac Handheld Wireless Network Tester Solution
NETSCOUT SYSTEMS launched the next generation of the AirCheck™ Handheld Wireless Tester. This industry-leading tool is available through NETSCOUT’s recently launched CONNECT360 global channel partner program, and includes important new enhancements, such as troubleshooting and diagnosing WiFi networks built using the increasingly adopted 802.11ac standard, access point backhaul testing, and free access to the Link-Live™ Cloud dashboard for more effective results management.
- Release 6.4 for Splunk Enterprise, Splunk Cloud, Splunk Light and Hunk has launched!
Splunk Enterprise, Splunk Cloud, Splunk Light - What is new?
- Symantec MARGIN BUILDER FY17 Bigger, Better, Stronger
Please be aware that from today 4 th April, our partners can register a wider range of Core Security products into the Margin Builder !!
- Symantec is removing its 30 day late renewal grace period.
From 9th May 2016, Symantec will only accept renewal orders with Renewal SKUs up to the maintenance contract or subscription expiry date.
- Next Generation IBM Storwize V5000
Next Generation IBM Storwize V5000
- F5 drives enhanced cloud and security services with BIG-IP V12.0
This week, F5 announced BIG-IP version 12.0, a major software release that expands F5’s hybrid platform of services and greatly improves the agility, security, and performance of cloud application deployments.
- F5 wins two security awards at Uk event
In July, F5 won two categories at the prestigious Computing Vendor Excellence Awards , Application Security Award for BIG-IP Application Security Manager and Network Security Award for Silverline DDoS Protection Service.
- F5 wins best BEST LTE CORE NETWORK PRODUCT AWARD
At the recent LTE World Summit in Amsterdam, F5 submitted the BIG-IP platform for consideration and came home with the win for Best LTE Core Network Product .
- New f5 security accreditation
F5 is pleased to announce the release of the new Security Accreditation Program.
- F5 Partner Value Discount
As announced earlier this year, we are now ready to deploy the changes to Partner Value Discount (PVD) in the Unity Partner Program , effective August 3 rd .
- Red Hat CEPH Storage
Red Hat ® Ceph Storage is a massively scalable, open, software-defined storage platform that:Is designed for cloud infrastructures and web-scale object storage. Combines the most stable version of Ceph with a Ceph management platform, deployment tools, and support services. Provides the tools to flexibly, automatically, and cost-effectively manage petabyte-scale data deployments in the enterprise. Manages cloud data so enterprises can focus on managing their businesses.
- Cloud Infrastructure for Real World
Managing traditional and cloud workloads simultaneously
- View archived news