Arrow ECS News
- 54% of organizations have not advanced their GDPR compliance readiness
CheckPoint Software, Forcepoint, Gemalto / SafeNet , Splunk, Symantec, Trend Micro, Veritas
More than half of organizations have failed to begin any work on meeting minimum General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance, according to a study conducted by Vanson Bourne. Arrow has it covered. Discover which vendors can help you or contact the Arrow Security Team at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Protect data and IT systems against advanced and unknown threats
Read here how companies are integrating Trend Micro to practively protect data and IT systems against advanced and unknown threats.
- Gartner and Forrester have named Trend Micro as a leader in Endpoint Security. Find out why!
Gartner and Forrester have named Trend Micro as a leader in Endpoint Security. Find out why!
- ‘Next-generation’ endpoint protection
‘Next-generation’ endpoint protection has been getting a lot of press recently. But what does the term actually mean?
- Launch of Symantec Endpoint Protection 14
Attackers are employing more sophisticated techniques. Your customers need a solution that combines next generation and essential endpoint technology to address the growing threat.
- NETSCOUT Introduces AirCheck G2, the Industry-First 802.11ac Handheld Wireless Network Tester Solution
NETSCOUT SYSTEMS launched the next generation of the AirCheck™ Handheld Wireless Tester. This industry-leading tool is available through NETSCOUT’s recently launched CONNECT360 global channel partner program, and includes important new enhancements, such as troubleshooting and diagnosing WiFi networks built using the increasingly adopted 802.11ac standard, access point backhaul testing, and free access to the Link-Live™ Cloud dashboard for more effective results management.
- Symantec MARGIN BUILDER FY17 Bigger, Better, Stronger
Please be aware that from today 4 th April, our partners can register a wider range of Core Security products into the Margin Builder !!
- Symantec is removing its 30 day late renewal grace period.
From 9th May 2016, Symantec will only accept renewal orders with Renewal SKUs up to the maintenance contract or subscription expiry date.
- Next Generation IBM Storwize V5000
Next Generation IBM Storwize V5000
- Red Hat CEPH Storage
Red Hat ® Ceph Storage is a massively scalable, open, software-defined storage platform that:Is designed for cloud infrastructures and web-scale object storage. Combines the most stable version of Ceph with a Ceph management platform, deployment tools, and support services. Provides the tools to flexibly, automatically, and cost-effectively manage petabyte-scale data deployments in the enterprise. Manages cloud data so enterprises can focus on managing their businesses.
- View archived news