- Websense signed an agreement to acquire McAfee Next Generation Firewall and McAfee Firewall Enterprise
Raytheon|Websense signed an agreement to acquire McAfee Next Generation Firewall and McAfee Firewall Enterprise and product teams.
- Trend Micro Acquires HP TippingPoint
Trend Micro recently has acquired the HP TippingPoint business.
- Trend Micro Selects Arrow as 2015 Global Distributor of the Year
Arrow today announced it was awarded the 2015 Trend Micro Global Distributor of the Year Award.
- Is Microsoft Azure on your customers' technology roadmap?
Find out how quickly and easily you can accelerate protection for your cloud workloads. Get the top 10 security steps to make the most of your Azure deployment.
- Symantec Unified Security platform
Symantec's vision: a ‘Unified Security’ platform leveraging the combined visibility and intelligence of our offerings; to block, detect and remediate attacks, protect information and reduce risk.
- Next GUARANTEED sessions at Arrow Education - Seats available
Citrix, Veeam, VMware
Find out the next guaranteed sessions of VMware, Citrix, Veeam & EnterpriseDB in October on https://edu.arrow.com/be/news&event/index.html#news_913 . Still some seats available!
- Check Point recommended for Security Effectiveness and Value in NSS Breach Detection Systems Test
?NSS Labs, Inc. has completed independent testing of sandbox solutions and has just published the NSS Labs 2015 Breach Detection Systems (BDS) Test Report. The results are in, and Check Point Threat Emulation has received a "Recommended" rating.
- F5 drives enhanced cloud and security services with BIG-IP V12.0
This week, F5 announced BIG-IP version 12.0, a major software release that expands F5’s hybrid platform of services and greatly improves the agility, security, and performance of cloud application deployments.
- F5 wins two security awards at Uk event
In July, F5 won two categories at the prestigious Computing Vendor Excellence Awards , Application Security Award for BIG-IP Application Security Manager and Network Security Award for Silverline DDoS Protection Service.
- F5 wins best BEST LTE CORE NETWORK PRODUCT AWARD
At the recent LTE World Summit in Amsterdam, F5 submitted the BIG-IP platform for consideration and came home with the win for Best LTE Core Network Product .
- New f5 security accreditation
F5 is pleased to announce the release of the new Security Accreditation Program.
- F5 Partner Value Discount
As announced earlier this year, we are now ready to deploy the changes to Partner Value Discount (PVD) in the Unity Partner Program , effective August 3 rd .
- Arrow Partner Connect - October 22nd
Arrow ECS Belgium
Arrow is proud to invite all its partners to Arrow Partner Connect 2015. This is an afternoon and evening with business, fun and networking.
- Help Customers Speed Up Application Deployments with SmartStackTM: Best-of-Breed Integrated Infrastructure
Help Customers Speed Up Application Deployments with SmartStackTM: Best-of-Breed Integrated Infrastructure With flash disrupting enterprise storage, best-of-breed infrastructure today requires the underlying storage platform to leverage flash to adapt to varying workloads. However, while flash can help address performance challenges, it cannot address capacity challenges.
- Partner Best Practice: 3 Easy Ways to Drive Demand Gen With Nimble Storage
Partner Best Practice: 3 Easy Ways to Drive Demand Gen With Nimble Storage Establish a regular cadence with prospects using pre-approved Nimble email marketing
- Partner Registration Open
Partner Registration Open Are you planning on attending RSA TechFest this year in Orlando, FL? The event will take place at the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center on October 4th-7th. Registration is now open for partners! Visit www.RSATechFest.com to register now.
- Recent Product Launches
Recent Product Launches Security Analytics 10.5 Security Analytics v.10.5, which introduces great new features including support of Amazon Web Services and a new, throughput-based pricing and packaging model, was made generally available to resell on June 16.
- End of Sale for RSA Security Analytics All-in-One Appliance
End of Sale for RSA Security Analytics All-in-One Appliance RSA is announcing the End of Sale of the RSA Security Analytics All-in-One (AIO) Appliance, to take effect September 15, 2015. We will no longer be offering the SA AIO to new customers
- Worry-Free Rewards Q2 is live
Worry-Free Rewards is an exclusive incen tive for our low-end resellers.
- Research Paper: Piercing the HawkEye
We just published our latest TrendLabs research paper, entitled Piercing the HawkEye: Nigerian Cybercriminals Use a Simple Keylogger to Prey on SMBs Worldwide .
- Windows Server 2003 End of Support: Sales Opportunity
Windows Server 2003 End of Support: Sales Opportunity If your customers use Windows Server 2003 and have not fully migrated to a new platform, Microsoft’s end of support (July 14, 2015) will create serious security issues for them.
- Securing the Software Defined Data Center: New webinar and Solution Brief
Securing the Software Defined Data Center: New webinar and Solution Brief Hear first-hand from VMware and Trend Micro how a SDDC architecture helps enterprises achieve distinct IT outcomes for greater security, availability and faster service delivery.
- Patch those Vulnerabilities: Avoid exploitation
Patch those Vulnerabilities: Avoid exploitation Another security incident on the same scale as Shellshock is a real possibility in the near future.
- Perimeter-focused defense is not enough: Stay informed
Perimeter-focused defense is not enough: Stay informed This new whitepaper details how Deep Discovery Inspector uniquely provides comprehensive network monitoring that scans all traffic.
- Size Doesn't Matter In Cybersecurity
Size Doesn't Matter In Cybersecurity Do you know what type of issues face SMB's today?
- Gartner Market Guide For Network Sandboxing
Gartner Market Guide For Network Sandboxing Learn how Check Point Threat Emulation meets Gartner's criteria in the Market Guide for Network Sandboxing.
- CPU-Level Sandboxing Ready Threat Emulation Appliance Now Available
PRODUCT NEWS CPU-Level Sandboxing Ready Threat Emulation Appliance Now Available In June, we introduced new CPU-level sandboxing ready Threat Emulation Appliances, TE250X and TE1000X.
- Sometimes your network is full of SURPRISES...
Expose Your Weaknesses Before Hackers Do In 2014, 83 percent of organizations had existing bot infections. Worse: Almost half of those were active for more than four weeks. With the evolving threat landscape, it’s important to make sure your security infrastructure is current.
- View archived news