Blue Coat / Solutions
Application Performance Monitoring
- Keep your network and users up to speed: Distributed enterprises are spending more of their IT budgets just to keep business applications up and running. In parallel the proliferation of harmful or non-essential apps — from banner ads to P2P applications — continues to escalate and consume bandwidth, so incremental network and bandwidth upgrades don’t always solve performance issues. To clearly see and control what applications are consuming your bandwidth, you need intelligent visibility across your extended network.
- Discover, classify and prioritize applications, content and user access: Blue Coat provides detailed insight into all your applications by leveraging the most advanced Layer 7+ technologies. These technologies include features that help you identify and control even the most evasive applications, including those that port-hop. You can even sub-classify key enterprise applications like SAP, Oracle and Citrix to better focus on business processes. With this detailed data, you can classify and prioritize traffic to ensure your critical applications are always available and delivered as expected. You can also monitor other factors that impact the user experience, such as network and server delays, so you can get your applications back up to speed quickly.
Read More / Download the Application Performance Montitoring Sales Playbook
- Accelerate business applications, improve user productivity and reduce bandwidth costs: How can you accelerate critical business applications without constantly adding expensive bandwidth upgrades? Two words: WAN Optimization. Blue Coat WAN Optimization technologies enable you to accelerate the delivery of internal, external and latency-sensitive real-time applications to distributed users across the extended enterprise – resulting in faster decision making and enhanced competitiveness. The Blue Coat Application Delivery Network (ADN) infrastructure provides the comprehensive application and user control required to contain network bandwidth costs and enhance business productivity, while providing the flexibility to align network investments with changing business requirements.
- Accelerate internal, external and real-time applications: Blue Coat accelerates your critical applications by optimizing traffic, conserving bandwidth and metering or blocking recreational applications. External applications specifically benefit from industry-leading HTTP protocol optimizations and caching, along with the industry’s most advanced SSL/TLS acceleration. With Blue Coat, you can identify and control unauthorized network traffic such as online ads, inappropriate web surfing, Web-borne malware and customer-designated applications.
Secure Web Gateway
- Get real-time protection against dynamic malware attacks: Traditional enterprise security, such as firewalls and desktop antivirus software, is no match against increasingly sophisticated malware threats. And, as workers become increasingly mobile, today’s enterprise is more vulnerable to online attacks than ever before. Even just one unsecured laptop can put your entire infrastructure at risk for data loss and corruption.
- Blue Coat stops malware with a layered, real-time defense architecture: A layered defense system that includes Web application-level security can help prevent malware attacks of all kinds — including keystroke loggers, botnets, encrypted content, viruses and more. With Blue Coat’s Secure Web Gateway technology.