Virtual desktops for less than the cost of PCs
As a virtual appliance running on off-the-shelf servers, VDI-in-a-Box eliminates the need of expensive datacenter infrastructure. Powered by Citrix HDX technology, the solution delivers an excellent quality of experience to users anytime, anywhere and on any device. Designed for desktop IT, VDI-in-a-box delivers an immediate return on investment by being simpler and less expensive to set up and manage than PCs.
Empower desktop IT
- Reduce your PC-refresh budget by deploying virtual desktops instead of more expensive PC replacements—helping you save 60 percent in VDI infrastructure.
- Eliminate IT dependencies with an intuitive management console that empowers Windows admins to handle virtualization details so you don’t need storage specialists, network administrators or virtualization experts.
- Cut desktop costs by centrally consolidating patching and management. Reduce ongoing PC replacement costs by lengthening the time between PC refresh cycles. Minimize infrastructure investment by scaling incrementall without needing to overprovision for key features like high availability.
Delight your users
- Work anywhere on any device using Windows PCs, Macs, and smartphone and tablet platforms such as Apple, Android, HP and RIM.
- Provide personalized desktops customized to each user’s preferences and profile.
- Deliver a high-definition experience with performance and access fine-tuned to match the capabilities of each connection and computing device.
- Reduce downtime with the ability to manage service levels via policies and a central desktop that is always available, even if a user’s PC is not.
How VDI-in-a-Box Works
All-in-one design simplifies virtual desktops. VDI-in-a-Box has been purpose-built to simplify and streamline virtual desktops—so you get a production-quality solution with built-in high availability at less than half the cost.