We are hiring a pre-sales: 1. Company overview
Arrow Enterprise Computing Solutions, a business segment of Arrow Electronics Inc. (NYSE:ARW), is a global value-added distributor providing enterprise and midrange computing products, services and solutions to value added resellers, system integrators and independent software vendors. Arrow ECS is the partner to support the business needs, growth and profitability of business partners.
Located in Brussels and Luxembourg, Arrow ECS SA/NV enables since 1998 (previously under the name of Logix or Altimate) more than 500 value added resellers in Belux to provide comprehensive computing solutions to small- to enterprise-sized businesses.2. Roles and responsibilities
As a Pre-Sales, you will work in partnership with Sales, Channel and Product Managers. You will be the technical bridge between Arrow and our partners and customers. You will take ownership of the technical relationship to drive satisfaction and dedicatedly manage and deliver technical information to our customers both onsite and remotely.
We provide direct access to advancement opportunities and the possibility to make an impact. You can drive your own development. At Arrow, we believe in working hard, thinking smart, and having fun in the process. 3. Job Profile:
- Very good commercial skills
- Work collaboratively with Sales and Technical colleagues from partners and vendors
- Take responsibility for crafting solutions and high-level architecture while also providing consultative expertise around our solutions and products
- Enjoy sharing new and interesting methodologies with your colleagues to improve the quality and efficiency of the team.
- Keep track on market developments
- Prepare and execute a POC/Demo or small installations. (1-2 days)
- 2 years of technical IT experience
- Excellent communicational skills (through emails, phone calls, face to face…)
- Fluently in Dutch and English, French is a plus
- Outstanding presentation, demonstration and teaching skills
- Able to take ownership of their personal development and maintain up to date professional knowledge
- Experience in value selling approach: identify client requirements and map these to an Intelligent Solution offering which drives change processes to modernize the way people work
- High level of business overview to understand the client’s current and future challenges.
- A strong multi-tasker with excellent problem-solving resolution abilities
- Hands-on, and “does what it takes” attitude to drive success
- A structured thinker with strong presentation and problem-solving skills
- Highest level of personal and professional ethics and integrity
- Knowledge of Virtualization, Networking, Datacenter Infrastructure, Cloud, Security ....
- A Multi-team player
- Fast paced, quickly growing company
- Career advancement opportunities
- Extra-legal benefits
- Passionate, competitive and fun work atmosphere
For more info, and to apply, please contact Nick MaeckelbergheFor all Career opportunities at Arrow, please check our Careers at Arrow page.