What does Liquidware do?
Liquidware solutions offer the following strategic benefits by:
- Building on existing infrastructure so investments are not lost. Staff works with familiar approaches. Existing infrastructure and systems are not disrupted or displaced.
- Offering a platform-agnostic approach in which workspace environments are heterogeneous. Organizations are freed from stove-piped structures that restrict growth. Existing processes are automated to facilitate higher levels of control, security and efficiency that sets the stage for comprehensive disaster recovery.
- Enabling emerging technologies and approaches to be introduced into the environment seamlessly and quickly, enriching the user experience without increasing cost over time.
- Aligning workspace design to user requirements and work modes, supporting the use of best-of-breed workspace technologies for an optimum end-user experience.
- Enabling administrators to migrate and co-exist users across evolving platforms easily (Windows OS/application versions, and virtual, physical, cloud platforms, etc.).
Get in Touch
For more information on Liquidware or to find out more about how it could help your business, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.